What never ceases to amaze it how the libs get up in arms, and get their panties in a wad about Bush but continually give their "boy", Obama, a "free pass"

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are we going to be stuck with Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?

Well for one thing...Barack Obama negotiates with communists and dictators, Mitt Romney won't!
During the past 3 years, we've seen the Independents leaving Obama's camp  in droves. The big question is, will a true constitutional conservative candidate and or  Independents back Romney?

I think that they will.

8 comments:

  1. It will leave a bad taste in my mouth, but I will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rombama or Obamney, it doesn't really make much difference. I do not think I can support the presumed GOP candidate. I expect to go third party or not at all.

    I am sad over the whole thing. The GOP has thrown the Conservative Wing under the proverbial bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wanted anyone but Obama, lets at least hop that we get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will vote for the GOP candidate, whoever he is, then get drunker than a waltzing pissant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will vote for whoever the GOP candidate is. Mitt isn't my first choice but he's a lot better than Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will vote as many times as I can to make sure Obama is defeated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish people would stop saying they aren't going to vote for a candidate because they don't like them,even a third party is equivalent to a vote for Barry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barack Obama negotiates with communists and dictators. So did Nixon, both Bushes and Reagan. So would Mitt the Aristocrat. Welcome to reality.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a rightwing racist, or obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, obnoxious, condescending or harassing in any form. Your comments will be welcomed here.